Checker plate for the Anti-skid flooring and decorative materials.
Checker plate is also called chequered plate, tread plate. It is a type of lightweight metal plate. One side is raised regular diamonds or lines and the other side is plan. Checker plate is usually made from galvanized steel, aluminum steel and stainless steel. It can mainly used in the tread flooring and architectural decoration wall panels and ceilings.
- Material: Aluminum steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel.
- Thickness: 2mm-10mm.
- Width: 600mm-1800mm.
- Length: 2000mm-12000mm.
- Pattern: Diamond pattern, willow leaf (2 bars and 5 bars), lentils pattern and round pattern.
Diamond pattern Aluminum checker plate.
5 bars pattern Aluminum checker plate.
- Skid resistance.
- Galvanized checker plate to resist the corrosion.
- Aluminum checker plate to bend easily.
- Stainless Steel checker plate for a long life.
- The non-skid feature makes it using in the tread plates and industrial flooring.
- It can also used for the truck bed, trailer floors, interior surface of the ambulances and the footplates of the firetrucks.
- The checker plate has good decorative function, especially highly polished aluminum variants. It usually used in the wall panels and ceilings.
Checker plate stair treads
Checker plate used in the ceiling