Choose the Perfect Checker Plate for Anti-slip and Decoration
Checker plate is also called diamond plate or tread plate. It has a raised surface, which provide excellent anti-slip function. Benefit from this advantage, the checker plate is commonly used in the factory, industry and workshop for the anti-slip floorings, floor treads or platforms. Checker plate is made from various materials and has different types and sizes. We will give you a brief introduction of the checker plate.
What types of products we can supply?
A piece of Checker plate.
- Diamond plate. Diamond plate is a lightweight plate with the regular pattern on one side surface. The surface has different pattern. Such as the diamond pattern, willow leaf pattern, lentil pattern and round pattern. The most popular pattern is 5 bars of the willow leaf, it has better anti-skid performance than the 2 bars or 3 bars. The other side of the surface is flat, so it is easy to be fastened to the land.
- Aluminum checker plate. It is the checker plate which is made from aluminum steel. It is the most popular checker plate in the daily life, it can resist the corrosion and rust. It can remain high value after it being replaced. The polished aluminum checker plate has bright surface, which is usually used as decoration materials in the architecture.
- Galvanized checker plate. Made from the galvanized checker plate, the galvanized checker plate has a heavy duty of zinc coated. It can protect the plate from corrosion and rust, it is usually used in the floors, ramp or elevators. It also has the decorative function, so it is can be used in the furniture, tiles and ceilings.
Expanded metal grating.
- Stainless steel checker plate. Stainless steel is the best material in the checker plate. It can resist the alkaline, high temperature. It is durable and long life. It can remain long term normal operation and minimize the maintenance.
- Expanded metal grating. Compared with the flat pattern, the standard expanded metal grating has a raised surface, making it owing the outstanding anti-slip performance. Also the big hole can maintain the clean and tidy of the metal sheet. It can be made from low carbon steel, aluminum steel and stainless steel. The various material let it fit different environments, such as the corrosive, dusty, heat, watering environments.
- Channel-shaped safety grating. It can be classified to diamond channel-shaped safety grating and round channel-shaped safety grating. They have the raised surface and big holes. The raised surface can resist the slip, and the big hole can let the extra materials dropped down, so that it has the good self-cleaning feature.
Two types of channel-shaped grating.
- Serrated bar steel grating. The bearing bar and the cross bar was welded together to form a strong structure, which can assure the high strength. The serrated surface can provide good anti-skid performance, the hot-dipped galvanized finish can help resisting the corrosion and rust, and the stainless steel material can assure the durability and long life. Serrated bar grating is usually used as the non-skid grating in the platforms and stair treads.
- Anti-skid. It is benefit from the raised surface of the checker plate.
- Anti-corrosion and rust. The aluminum and galvanized material can help the checker plate from the corrosive and dusty environments.
- Anti-high temperature and alkaline. This is the main feature of the stainless steel checker plate.
- Decorative. The bright surface, especially the polished aluminum checker plate has outstanding decorative affection.
- Self-cleaning and minimized the maintenance. The channel-shaped safety grating, expanded metal grating and the serrated bar steel grating all have the big holes, they can let the extra materials dropped down, so that we can reduce the maintenance.
- Easy to install and economical. They are one-piece structure and lightweight, we can install them with few people and less cost.
Serrated bar steel grating.
- Checker plater can be made from different material, so they can be used in various environment. Such as the places exposed to the chemical, heat, corrosion, dust and watering. It is usually used in the chemical workshops, wastewater treatment plants, offshore oil production platforms and so on.
- Benefit from the anti-slip feature, the checker plate is used as the anti-slip floorings in the majority situations. Such as the workshops, running boards of car, stair treads, subways, walkways, lifting equipments, etc.
- Because of the decorative feature, the checker plate is usually used as the decorative materials in the inner and outer architectures. Such as the ceilings, furniture, cabinets, elevators, tiles, design studios and so on.
Our company has more than 15 years experience of producing the checker plate. We can supply the best product, reasonable price, and best after-sales service.
If you have any question or you want to know more about the checker plate, you can send us the E-mail via email@example.com. We are pleasure to receive your E-mail and hope the cooperation with you.