Expanded Metal Grating - Various Material, Gauge and Size
Expanded metal grating is made from carbon steel, aluminum steel and stainless steel. It has a slight raised surface, heavier gauge and bigger opening than regular expanded metal. It has various thickness and opening size, so it can fit different environments and variety of application. The main feature of expanded metal grating is anti-skid, so it is usually used for the walkways, catwalks, stairs, floors on the platform and so on.
Expanded metal grating.
- Material: Low carbon steel, aluminum steel and stainless steel.
- Finish: Electric galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized and powder coated.
- Strand thickness: 0.031" - 0.134".
- Strand Width: 0.034" - 0.149"
- Opening size - LWO: 0.345" - 3.375".
- Opening size - SWO: 0.14" - 1.563".
- Opening area: 45 %-85 %.
- Panel width: 4 feet to 8 feet.
- Panel length: 4 feet to 10 feet.
- Usual size: 4 feet by 10 feet.
- Safe and economic.
- Galvanized and aluminum for light weight and anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
- Stainless steel for harsh environment.
- Easy to cut into irregular shapes.
- Install easily and quickly.
- Expanded metal grating has the function of anti-skid, so it is usually used as the walkways, wheelchair bridges, fire escapes, gantry platforms, ramps, stair treads and other working platform.
- The various material can fit different environments, especially the harsh environments and the chemical, heat or places with corrosion and rust.
Expanded metal grating used as walkway.
Expanded metal grating used as gantry platform.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.